What is microdermabrasion?
Microdermabrasion treatments use a minimally abrasive instrument to gently exfoliate your skin, removing the thicker, uneven outer layer.
This type of skin rejuvenation is used to treat light scarring, discoloration, sun damage and stretch marks.
Benefits of Microdermabrasion
- Improve age spots and congested pores
- Improve hyperpigmentation (patches of darkened skin)
- Exfoliate your skin, resulting in a refreshed appearance
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduce or eliminate enlarged pores
- Reduce the appearance of acne and acne scars
Microdermabrasion helps to thicken your collagen, which results in a younger looking complexion. Collagen is a protein in your skin that's abundant when you're a child and makes skin appear taut and smooth. Collagen production declines as we age, resulting in looser, uneven skin.
At O2 Face and Body, we offer the following microdermabrasion treatments to revitalize your skin!
Gentle exfoliation of the outer-most layer of skin gives you an even, smooth and radiant appearance. Improves dullness. Stimulates collagen and elastin production.
1 hour - $100 I Series of 6 treatments - $500
Add this treatment on to any facial service to enhance results. Exfoliating treatment breaks up dead skin cells and clears congested pores.
15 mins - $45